Mar 6, 2012

HIGHLY AMBITION-FLYING HIGH


There's a world of difference between my own expectations and my parent's. Since I was a child I had a strong desire to became a pilot. I wish I could try to achieve this dream harder. I didn't and that's why I now regret... Only my mum helped a little by letting me study languages in case I would need them in the future. She said: “just in case you would get a job as a stewardess”, which is actually my occupation.

I'm sure that right now is high time I deserved to jump at the chance.

First of all, I have a lot of experience in the air navigation field. It runs in my family: my dad was a pilot during the Spanish civil war and, in addition to this, I've been working for the Iberian company for the last twenty years.

In the second place, I will point out my outstanding health. It has been years since I last visited my doctor. I'm in an amazing physical condition.

And last but not least, I would like to emphasize the intellectual and psychic balance everybody assures I possess.

I'm convinced I will become the best senior pilot with the help of your Masterclass teachers who will be delighted to help me to fulfill my high ambition. As the saying goes: “the sky is the limit”.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home